The man, the legend has just released these latest top dating tips…. Every man take note!
1. Prostitution: Check if woman have ever be a prostitute. It can obvious bring great shame to your family if she have not.
2. Use Protection: Do not make a sexytime without precaution against disease. A jar of gypsy tears worn around neck will prevent from infect by Herpes and Gonnoreas.
3. Moustache: Ladies like very much big moustache. I wishing mine was more—I was tease about it at school—it did not grow until I was 8 year old.
4. Make smell nice: Ladies like very much man who stench attractive. Ensure pungent chram by not wash at least 15 days before datings.
5. Strong Physique. If you can carry a woman against her will for more than 5 mile she no good and will be too weak for pull plow in winter.
Ever heard of dating etiquette? Most of the ladies I have dated don’t seem to have! Is it me or are we becoming a nation of ‘can’t be arsed with etiquette?!
For all those people who need to know the basic rules this is for you, send it onto your date if you are brave enough!
• Be 5 minutes early. It’s so embarrassing to be hanging around under the clock at Waterloo for 15 minutes with all the other mugs. If you are trying to be fashionably late… don’t, first impressions count and this is a crap way to start a date.
• Make your date feel relaxed. No doubt you will be nervous, but it will help you feel better if you help your date get used to the atmosphere between you. Drop a joke or say that they look nice or something (even if they look like a tramp’s dinner!)
• Dress to impress. I’m not talking slag wellies and a belt, but I am talking ‘looking your best’. You need to think about your date and how they will feel when they see you – you don’t want them to feel embarrassed now do you.
• Keep the conversation going. Ask questions that are open ended. Stay away from questions that are ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Don’t take a load of notes with you – it’s not a job interview, but do have a couple of easy going questions in mind. Check out my recommendations for questions to ask on a date.
What a question to ask, but more and more of us seem to be opting for option 1!
The amount of us choosing to be a singleton means exactly that… how else are we going to get our kicks. Booty Calls are up, but when you have been told to ‘F Off’ by all the ex’s on your mobile after you have had 5 pints of Stella there is only one solution.
Not a difficult decision to make in this case!!!
So, what are the benefits I hear you ask, well lucky old you lot are about to find out:
The Relationship +
Feeling loved and wanted
Bit more exciting than ‘Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters/sons’
You can experiment a little more
Lose more weight through sex with a person rather than your hand
I stumbled across Interrodate yesterday and felt it well worth writing about.
It claims to be “The most creative dating site on the web” and gives you the chance to inteagate potential dates by allowing you to ask the questions that are important to you…. Brilliantly simple!
It’s also British, and has 182867 members – whether or not they are paying members I don’t know but even still that is a fair amount of registrants… and not all of them are dogs either!
This is how interro-dating works - you think of questions you would like to ask members of the opposite sex and you choose the answer you would like to receive to these questions. If someone likes the look of your questions, then they’ll take your test. If they score well then you’ll get sent an email telling you their score and any comments they added. If you receive an email it means they liked your questions and they answered them as you wished - meaning there’s a good chance you’re quite compatible.
I found a fantastic website you have to check out, it gives you the opportunity to judge whether or not couples who have uploaded their photos will last. It’s a little bit like Hot or Not.
Check it out: Weddingbetting.com