10 things never to say whilst arguing with your bird!

Posted by Hayden Allen-Vercoe on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 05:50 AM, Filed in General Dating

Really… there is no lie here, saying one of these is either going to have her packing her bags… or packing a punch straight in the wedding tackle. They are funny though!

1. “Just go and finish the dishes and shut the hell up”

2. “I thought periods only came once a month”

3. “Don’t take it out on me the fact you are pissed off about getting fatter”

4. “Don’t start crying”

5. “You look so ugly when you get angry”

6. “Be quiet woman, your nagging gives me a headache and I can’t shag you if I have one”

7. “I wonder if my subscription to Match.com has expired”

8. “Zip it… zip…. Zip etc”

9. “I take it that you don’t want my kids then”

10. “Get down and give me 10”

This entry has been viewed 10744 times.

READER COMMENTS:

Hilarious mate

Posted by Tom  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:24 AM | #

I tried number 2. Never again!

Posted by ChrisT  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:25 AM | #

Some of these are bit on the edge, but quite funny nonetheless.

Posted by Susan  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:27 AM | #

Very funny! I think you might end up with a bobbit if you tried any of these!

Posted by Peter  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:28 AM | #

Worth a crack, would certainly put my annoying girlfriend in her place!

Posted by Wizardwiggi  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:33 AM | #

Yeah I’d say their worth a go. Every bloke gets to the end of his tether at some point.

Posted by Mitch  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:35 AM | #

Cool list dude.

Posted by Bombadier  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:46 AM | #

Guys, never, ever, ever say number 3. That’s a relationship breaker.

Posted by sarah  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:47 AM | #

If my man said this to me he’d get a good pasting! I want to see a list of things that women can say to men whilst arguing.

Posted by Karen  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:51 AM | #

I’d say your liable to get a slap with any of those.

Fiendishly funny though, because there is a subtle ironic truth with some of your lines.

Posted by Gill  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:55 AM | #

Rocking mate. All the things I wish I could say but dare not to!

Posted by Harry  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:56 AM | #

I’ve tried No. 4 before and copped a slap. I didn’t get a shag for a week either!

Posted by barnybear  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 08:59 AM | #

Cheeky…. can’t imagine a relationship lasting long after bringing up one of these. Funny though

Posted by bernie  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 10:58 AM | #

I use these all the time. Shame that my doll doesn’t answer back!

Posted by Basher  on Wed 23rd August 2006 at 11:35 AM | #

I’ve used some of these…I can’t help it if they can’t take a harmless joke…Who told them to be sooo serious…I mean relax & let us relax once in a while…We just wanna have some free time & chil out…WHY GOD WHY???

Posted by Ankur  on Thu 14th December 2006 at 12:02 AM | #

“I take it that you don’t want my kids then”

Posted by David Wygant  on Tue 12th June 2007 at 04:21 PM | #

Jeez, these really are deal breakers dude.

Posted by Chris  on Tue 12th June 2007 at 09:35 PM | #

POST A COMMENT:

Please feel free to submit relevant comments to this entry but note: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed as will be personal abuse and defamatory remarks. Reasoned debate and substantiated critique on the topic in hand is encouraged and welcomed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.

Name:

Email address is required but will not appear publicly: