Date going badly….? Possibly the best alibi tool in the world!
Have you ever been to a meeting or date which you just need to get out of but just don’t have the right excuse. Well some brainbox has come up with mobilealibi.com.
This is one of the best services for active daters that I have come across, the only problem is that it looks like it is only available for Americans.
Apparently the concept came about following an incident where one of the founders desperately wanted out of a blind date after the first five minutes of conversation. They didn’t want to hurt the person’s feelings by going to the restroom and never coming back - nor face the repercussions of doing so from their mutual friends – so they begrudgingly sat through the next five agonizing hours trying to determine how to make sure this would never happen again. Sound familiar?!
It costs from $1.50 to $10 and works on a credit system.
This is what you gotta do:
1. enter the number you wish to have called (or select from one of your default numbers)
2. select the date and time the call is to be made
3. enter the caller ID you wish the call to appear as it was made from
4. select a male or female voice to speak to you over the phone
5. select the length of time you wish the call to take
6. press submit
This entry has been viewed 3214 times.
No comments yet.