Quick and easy romance ideas for the lazy!
Posted by Hayden Allen-Vercoe on Sat 29th July 2006 at 05:18 PM, Filed in
There’s no excuse for having no time to be romantic any more! Here are 5 ideas for men, and 5 ideas for ladies to do stuff for their partners that really don’t require much time.
If you are a man…
1. Call her up and tell her to be ready in 15 minutes. Don’t tell her where you are going and ask a friend to recommend somewhere different, somewhere romantic where you ca go for a meal.
2. Show your romantic side by taking 5 minutes out to book you and your partner into a dancing school that night.
3. Get home from work first and light some candles all over the house, then turn out the lights. Maybe even make a path of candles up to the bedroom where you will be waiting.
4. If you don’t often cook, go out your way to make her a meal. Even if you are the worst cook in history, the fact that you have gone out of your way will make her see the romantic side of you.
5. Write her a letter. It sounds odd to be giving her a letter when you will be seeing her that evening, BUT this letter is different. Write it from the heart and tell her how precious she is to you and what you think about when you see her. Trust me, you will drive her wild!
If you are a lady…
1. Get him some flowers. This may sound odd but a little bit of role reversal works a treat. He probably would never have received flowers in the past so may be a little shocked at first, but you will soon see his romantic side come out. Preferably white roses.
2. Find out his passions/hobbies and organise an evening or day out especially for him to revel in it. Obviously you need to have an open mind and a bit of patience in some cases!
3. If you wake up before him, wait for him to wake and stare deeply into his eyes and tell him how much you mean he means to you – what a perfect way to wake someone up.
4. Get home first, get some kinky underwear on (we all know what men think about most of the day!) and then put on a long coat. When he arrives home, surprise him and seduce him. Men love it when women take the lead.
5. Organise for his mates to come over and surprise him, buy some beers for them and then go out and see the gals! You will be his best friend for life.
This entry has been viewed 1411 times.
No comments yet.